Filing a Complaint

Contact the following government agencies or complete online complaint forms linked below. The agencies will investigate (at no charge to you). If they find discrimination, they will attempt to mediate an agreement. If that fails, the agency may file a case against the discriminating party.

Have the following information available for each complaint:

  • Your name and address
  • The name and address of the person your complaint is against
  • The address of the housing involved
  • The date(s) of the alleged violation
  • A short description of the violation.